Monday, May 20, 2013

My Homeschool Classroom

One thing about me is I absolutely love organization and interior design although I'm not so organized and I'm far from an interior designer. W ho out of the millions of pinteresters really do these things in real life anyway?! LOL

Anyway, last week, I turned my classroom upside down and then flipped it over the course of 3 days. Alhamdulillah! I love the layout now and the kids and I are excited to use our classroom! Now that's an accomplishment! :)

Before Pics: the mess I created!!




After pics! Phew! It felt like a never ending pit of junk!











4 comments:

  1. MashaAllah i love how you transformed your classroom and broke it into sections. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashaAllah Your classroom looks great! New follower. I hope you will visit my site as well. Thanks.
    http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. MashAllah! Looks wonderful. I found you on Instagram and love your blog. jazakAllahu khayrun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalaamu alaikum Sis! JazakiAllahu khairan for your kind words! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete